Search Centre College Digital Archives
- Documents relating to the academic life of Centre College, including annual catalogs, commencement programs, and various reports.
- Documents relating to athletics at Centre College, including photographs, correspondence, and football programs.
- Buildings and Campus
- Documents relating to the Centre College campus, including photographs, contracts, and proposals.
- Central University
- Documents relating to Central University in Richmond, Ky., and alliliated institutes.
- Centre College faculty documents, including faculty minutes, photographs, and correspondence.
- Financial documents relating to Centre College, including financial reports, subscription documents, and appeals.
- Kentucky School for the Deaf
- From its founding in 1823 until 1870, the Centre College Trustees administered what is today the Kentucky School for the Deaf. This small collection includes documents relating to the Deaf and Dumb Asylum, as it was then called. The Trustee minutes from 1823 to 1848 also contain much material for the Asylum.
- Legal documents relating to Centre College, including charter and amendments, college laws, and legal agreements.
- Correspondence, interviews, and publications of nineteenth and twentieth-century Centre presidents.
- Documents relating to student life at Centre, including photographs, literary society programs, humor, letters, and fraternity histories.
- Centre College Board of Trustees documents, including minutes, finance and building committee minutes, and correspondence.
- Documents relating to the history of women at Centre College and the various women's colleges in Danville, including Caldwell College, Kentucky College for Women, Bell Seminary, and Danville Female Academy. Among the documents are photographs, annual catalogs, and trustee and faculty minutes.