Even when closed... we can still do A LOT for you!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions!
- We will scan hard-copy reserve material and move to your Moodle courses.
- Speak to a live librarian about your research questions!
- Click here anytime, Monday-Friday, 1:00-4:00, for real-time research help.
- Databases and online journals!
- All of our online resources are accessible off-campus.
- Access them via our website (click "Go to Databases" or "Go to Journals") and, when prompted, log in with your Centre credentials. (Having trouble with this?)
- Book ordering!
- Keep placing your book order requests through our BookIt system.
- Once we're able to again share physical materials with the campus community, we will process books and notify you.
- Our Reference and Digital Scholarship librarians are ready for remote instruction to your classes.
- We offer online instructional videos, Zoom instruction and/or asynchronous video creation and instruction.
- Reference questions!
- Email your questions to email@example.com. This email is being monitored by all library staff, Monday-Friday, 8:30-4:30.
- Stay updated with us!
- We're still posting updates on social media! Everything from Centre history to details about library services.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter! #centrecollegelibrary