Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Instruction Services
What we do
Help instructors by providing:
- Classroom instruction to aid students in any part of the research process.
- Research guides tailored to specific classes/assignments to help students efficiently find resources.
- Active learning exercises to promote multimodal literacy.
- Tutorials faculty may assign to students needing extra help in some part of the research process.
- Develop research questions
- Find and evaluate appropriate sources
- Integrate and synthesize information
- Use information ethically
Library Instruction is available:
- In class
- In one-on-one consultations
Use the links below to explore our services in more detail or to make a research or instruction appointment.