What we do
Help instructors by providing:
- Classroom instruction to aid students in any part of the research process.
- Research guides tailored to specific classes/assignments to help students efficiently find resources.
- Active learning exercises to promote multimodal literacy.
- Tutorials faculty may assign to students needing extra help in some part of the research process.
- Develop research questions
- Find and evaluate appropriate sources
- Integrate and synthesize information
- Use information ethically
Library Instruction is available:
- In class
- In one-on-one consultations