Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Digital Scholarship is. . .
Teaching or research scholarship that takes advantage of digital technologies to ask and answer questions in a new way. (Schlosser, OSU)
What can a Digital Scholarship Librarian do for you?
- Focus on expanding the capacity of Centre College to create, share, and incorporate digital scholarship into the fabric of the curriculum.
- Promote Centre Scholars' works to a wider audience.
- Support non-disposable assignments in order to add to the broader world of scholarship.
- Provide the education and tools to create dynamic projects.
- Provide long term support of datasets.
Examples of Digital Scholarship
Paving the Way
A site developed by Hannah Ensign-George ’18 using primary documents from the Centre College Special Collections and Archives.
Digital Scholarship Librarian