Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- This is a general Research Help guide for students in the Arts and Markets class.
- This Research Help guide is not intended to be a comprehensive listing of sources. Rather, it can serve as a starting point for beginning your research.
- Use the tabs at the top of the page to find help locating books, reference materials, journal articles, and more.
- If you can't find exactly what you're looking for, please use our Ask-a-Librarian instant messaging service, or stop by the library's Reference Desk for more help.
- Images are often required for Art History term papers. If color copies or printing are needed, Centre Document Services has the only color printers on campus. Copies must be paid for in cash-swipe cards do not work.
- Centre Document Services
- Hours: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. weekdays excluding College holidays
- (859) 238-6999