Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Where to Find Music & Sound Effects
"The vast majority of music that you're familiar with is subject to copyright. Artists want to protect their music and be sure that they're getting paid whenever it gets used. And rightfully so! They put in a lot of hard work to create some of your favorite songs." - Free Music for Podcasts
Mostly electronic music.
Creative Commons music from around the world, uploaded by the creators.
Free Music Archive
Variety of music with variable use restrictions.
A site with music by Kevin MacLeod in a variety of styles and genres.
Set Music Free
Mostly classical music.
Offers sound effects.
YouTube Audio Library
Free music and sound effects offered by YouTube. You must be signed in and in the YouTube Studio to access the sound clips.
Video Presentation Tips
- Light should be evenly distributed and not too dark or too bright.
- The background of your shot should not be more interesting than you are nor should it be distracting.
- Animals, family members, roommates, etc... should be kept out while your record your presentation (unless they are helping).
- Phones should be turned off.
- Dress neatly.
- If possible, put any notes you need to read from on the screen in front of you. This helps to avoid staring down at pages when you should be looking at your audience.
Where to Host Video
The well known social media platform can also support your videos.
A paid platform, offers a 30 day free trial.
This well know platform is free and easy to use. It also has a "closed caption" setting.